|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Type||SPINAL PUNCTURE TRAINING MODEL|
|Features||spine puncture model Lumbar Puncture Simulator Features: 1. In order to facilitate observing the|
spine puncture model
Lumbar Puncture Simulator
1. In order to facilitate observing the shape of lumbar, the place of the L1 and L2 is uncovered.
2. L3, L5 are function features, have obvious surface marker, easy to recognizes
3. Can be carried out the following operations: 1)General anesthesia 2) lumbar hemp 3)Epidural anesthesia 4) sacral anesthesia
4. The needle has the feeling of block. Once the related parts, injection will have a empty feeling at the same time can simulate cerebrospinal fluid flow.
5.The model can puncture of the vertical and horizontal puncture.
intraosseous puncture Training :
1. Realistic anatomy structure: whirbone, shinbone, tibia.
2. If intraosseous puncture is succeeded, you can feel a ″pop″. And liquid return can be obtained.
3. Skin and bone can be replaced.
Femoral vein puncture training:
1. Palpable femoral artery pulse
2. The injection pad can be replaced.
The cervicular veins are filled with red simulative blood for internal jugular vein and subclavical vein puncturing use. Squeeze bulb can simulate carotid artery pulse. With accurate anatomy, palpation is exactly the same as on a patient. Replacing of the internal tubing and skin is extremely easy.
1. Cervical anatomical landmarks are quite clear and indicate structures of the sternal notch, clavicle, right cervical ribs, sternocleidomastoid and etc.
2. Venous system in the deep part of left neck consists of common carotid artery, internal jugular vein, external jugular vein, subclavical vein and brachiocephalic vein.
3. Internal jugular vein puncture and cannulation can be exercised.
4. Subclavical vein puncture and cannulation can be exercised.
5. Carotid artery pulse can be simulated.
6. The skin and veins can be replaced and students will feel an apparent “POP” when the needle has been thrust into the vein.
7. The heart floating swan-ganz intubation can be exercised.